Monday, October 7, 2024

Pumpkin Door Hanger

I made this cute little Pumpkin Door Hanger/Wall Hanging. I only used fabrics I found in my stash. That fabric surrounding the pumpkin is actually purple, not blue. Anyways, I changed the pattern up a little bit. I tried to use Halloween fabrics. I have so many small pieces in my stash left over from other projects. 

This is the original project. You can find directions here. Since my border fabric was similar in color to the pumpkin, I added another piece at the bottom to separate the pumpkin from the border. My wall hanging measures approximately 18" X 22". It's a quick project. I think I finished it within an hour and a half. I think it's a fun project to display for Halloween. And due to it's size, it's very scrap friendly! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pumpkin Door Hanger

I made this cute little Pumpkin Door Hanger/Wall Hanging. I only used fabrics I found in my stash. That fabric surrounding the pumpkin is ac...