I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It was a hot weekend here. We saw our son and his band perform Friday night. We had such a great time! The show was early and very close to our house. That's my son in the green shirt.
This is the latest block I quilted. I used lots of straight lines within the triangles and kitties with a loop meander in the background. It was quick but effective!
My sock is done!! It took awhile but it's finally done. I have already started the next one. It will look much better once it's blocked. This sock is a rather difficult pattern but I wanted to challenge myself.
It's a very humid and wet day here. I'm staying in for the rest of the day. Tomorrow should be better!
Sounds like a fun night out seeing your son playing with his group;)))
ReplyDeleteReminds me of going to see my DH playing in his many groups throughout the years;))) such fun!! We miss those days since he no longer plays...
More lovely quilting, Rosemary...I am trying to piece the back for JRJumble--this is the part I really don't like--too much math???!!!
Anyway--getting there...
SO humid here today my glasses fogged up when I stuck my head outside--AC for me hugs, Julierose
Thanks, Julierose! We had a fun time watching Ben play with his band. He's also in another band but we haven't seen him play with that one. I didn't know your husband was in a band. So fun! Today was a miserable day. I heard tomorrow should be nicer!
DeleteHow nice that your son's band performed close to home and you were able to go enjoy hearing them play. Well done on the sock and pretty quilting. We barely hit 80 degrees F here today but the muggy-meter (my husband's term) was high. I only got 4 miles around the lake rather than 6...but I'll take it!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jeanna! I don't mind the heat but I hate the humidity. I like the term your husband uses. It's so appropriate this time of year! I stay indoors more when it's humid.
Delete