It's been a few hot days up here. I've been busy but also trying to stay cool along the way. Lily was snoozing on the couch last night. I couldn't help but take a picture and share it. She looks so cute! She's almost 15 years old. I can't believe she's that old! She sleeps right next to me everyday when I knit on the couch. She's nice when she wants to be but also doesn't want too much attention other times! I guess she's a typical cat!

I quilted the last pieced blocks on the Whiskas N Catnip quilt. I'm so glad that part is done! I still have a good amount to quilt but it's all borders that I've already decided how to quilt. No more decisions to make! I used a combination of ruler work and free motion quilting in these last 2 blocks. I didn't get to quilt today. We had someone come and clean the exterior of our house. It was getting very dirty and moldy. It looks much better now!
Have a great weekend and stay cool!!
Have a great weekend and stay cool!!


Two lovely final blocks, Rosemary--what a beautiful work this is...
ReplyDeleteAw, isn;t that so sweet--my dog, Winnie, when she got older had to have some part always touching me when I sat down, too..I still miss her presence in our lives...pets give such comfort, don't they?
Yet another hot and humid day here, too; hoping for a cool down soon...hugs, Julierose
Thank you! I feel the same about pets. I love what they add to our lives. Today was oppressive. I'm still staying indoors!! Hope it cools off soon!
DeleteGreat work on the last two blocks, Rosemary. Cute photo of Lily. I can almost hear the purring.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jeanna! Lily is so much warmer to us now than when we first got her.
DeleteLovely blocks and adorable cat.
ReplyDeleteThank you, LInda! Lily says thank you too!
Delete