Tuesday, June 11, 2019

More Scraps for LTG

No photo description available.

This is the last HST block I made for Long Time Gone. It's made up of 16 X 16 squares. I sewed 4X4
squares and then sewed them all together. I thought it would be better than sewing each row separately and having to line up 7 seams each time. I kust had to be careful with color placement. There were a few times I sewed a block backwards and had to use that trusty seam ripper!

No photo description available.

The next set of blocks are made of up Flying Geese blocks. I have to make 64 of them. This is my start in cutting out the pieces. It will take a few cutting sessions before I can sit at the machine and sew them together. I'm also cutting out pieces for Carolina Chain. It's a little difficult keeping them separate but I'm enjoying using up my scraps!

2 comments:

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...