Sunday, June 30, 2019

Flying Geese Everywhere!

No photo description available.

My next blocks for Long Time Gone are all made up of Flying Geese. This is one long strip that's supposed to look like a zig zag. It's made up of 16 Flying Geese, 8 dark and 8 light.

No photo description available.

I have 48 more to sew together. They're all cut and marked. I just have to sit down and sew. We had so many thunder storms coming through our area that I decided not to sew. I had plenty of other things to do like laundry, dishes, etc. I hope to get most of them done tomorrow. 

The weather was crazy today! It would get sunny, then dark. We'd get thunder, lightning and sheets of rain. Tomorrow is supposed to be much better. 

Image may contain: cat

I have 2 quilts that need labels and I keep them in a chair behind the couch. Molly found them and decided it was a great place to nap! She didn't care that my hexagon kit was right behind her!  Maybe she was reminding me to work on it! Good idea, Molly!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely zig-zagging flying geese--Molly looks very comfortable on your quilt...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I'm reaching the end of this quilt. Such a fun quilt to work on!

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...