Sunday, June 2, 2019

Longarm Secret Drawer

No photo description available.

Can you see it?? My husband and my brother finally installed my Secret Drawer onto my longarm frame. My husband bought it for me for Christmas. However, it didn't arrive until sometime in January. It takes two people so my husband tried to get my son to help but he was always too busy.

No photo description available.

Luckily, my brother came home for a visit. He's an anesthesiologist in upstate New York. It's always difficult for him to get time off. He likes to put things together so I asked him to help my husband install my drawer. He came this morning and even brought us a ton of food!

Image may contain: indoor

It took them about an hour and half to finish the job. It looks perfect! I'm so glad it's finally installed. I already put all my pantographs and rulers in there. I feel the pantographs take up too much space so I might find another way of storing them. For now, they're staying in there! It's so convenient and useful. I love it!

6 comments:

  1. Oh that is great to be able to store it all in one convenient place...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! It's great to keep all my rulers together.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a great size. I've already got it pretty full!

      Delete
  3. How nice to have all your things stored so handy.

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...