Thursday, September 5, 2019

I Like Thursday #17

Image may contain: indoor

I love this little chandelier! It hangs over the desk at the beauty salon. It's so cute. It really adds some elegance to the whole place.

No photo description available.

I love this little mirror! I bought it at the New England Quilt Museum in Lowell, MA. I love quilty gifts!

No photo description available.

I bought this kit years ago. I think my daughter was going to make them cute snowman ornaments. I don't think she even tried! I thought this would be fun to do while watching TV. I have plenty of time until Christmas. (I hope!)

No photo description available.

This is my favorite coaster! I don't think I need to explain this one! Haha!

I'll be linking up with LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color. Go visit her blog and see more fun and positive posts!

15 comments:

  1. Hoho love that power tool...Wish i could find a good salon..one that would know what to do with this crazee hair...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so many problems with my hair until I found this place. I wish you lived closer!

      Delete
  2. Love that coaster. Haven't been to the quilt museums in Lowell in ages. I'm sure it was a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a chandelier adds so much to any space. I like seeing them in closets! I never made it to Lowell museum despite going past several times, sad... power tools... yes quilting is a sport because it can create big injuries including sewing over a finger (yep) thank you for joining our little happy group!
    Leeanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never even thought of closets but that would look so good! You definitely have to be careful of sewing over a finger! I've been there too!

      Delete
  4. I bought a little chandelier to go in my bedroom. I need to install it. Cute mirror and snowman ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I hope it's not too hard to install the chandelier. I'm sure it will look so cute in your bedroom!

      Delete
  5. Great likes. Love the power tool saying. And who doesnt love snowmen? They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that mirror too! Wonderful likes today!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rosemary! What a pretty coaster - I wish my sewing machine was that colorful and had that cool pattern on it. That chandelier looks gorgeous and it really sparkles as you can see on the ceiling. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That coaster makes me chuckle when I see it! Thanks for the nice comment, Roseanne!

      Delete
  8. Those little snowmen will be fun to stitch; I think you have plenty of time! Love that coaster; I think we all need one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of us who sew/quilt love that coaster and understand what it means! I'm hoping we can hang onto summer just a little longer. I should have plenty of time for those snowmen!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...