Sunday, September 22, 2019

Long Time Gone Panels 1-4

No photo description available.

This is my progress on Long Time Gone so far. This piece is made up of Panels 1-4. The length is a little over 60 inches. I didn't even measure the width. I have to make Panels 5 & 6 that will be sewn on the right side of this piece. I also may add an extra border so I have no idea what dimensions this quilt will end up measuring.

No photo description available.

This is just Panels 1-3. It gives you a better view of the upper part of this piece.

I'm thinking of adding a piano key border. I'm still looking at my options! Panels 5 & 6 are larger and more complicated. I'm starting to make the checkerboard pieces and sewing some of the blocks together. It's nice having the blocks done but there's still a lot to do!!

8 comments:

  1. Looking Good. So many tiny pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Kris made that quilt and so of course I had to buy the pattern. It is a someday quilt for me right now. Love how yours is turning out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Colette! It's a great pattern to use up scraps. I'm always looking for ways to use my stash.

      Delete
  3. This is lovely and intriguing! Your color choices are really well thought out! Looks AWESOME~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Michele! I'm just using scraps and hope they look good together!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...