Monday, September 30, 2019

Panel 5 Long Time Gone

No photo description available.

I just finished Panel 5 of Long Time Gone. I really love the pineapple blocks. They add so much motion to the quilt top. It's so nice to sew together all the blocks I've been working on. They look so different in this setting.

No photo description available.

These aren't sewn together yet but gives a good idea of what the top will look like. I'm still working on Panel 6. I've been thinking about the border. I have a few ideas but I'm leaning towards one option. I'm going to audition a little area first just to make sure I like it!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Did you just use random scraps or did you pick a specific palette of colors and choose fabrics to match?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I have 2 bins of scraps. I just chose random fabrics. I try not to overthink it. I feel that a lot of varied scraps works well together.

      Delete
  2. Its beautiful Rosemary. Love how it is coming yogether.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous--love the colors--hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosemary, I am so impressed with your work! This is going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...