Thursday, September 26, 2019

I Like Thursday #20

No photo description available.

I wanted to decorate the house for Fall this week. I had a wreath that I had used for years but had to throw away last year. After being used for close to 20 years, it just didn't look too good! All the embellishments were falling off. So I went to JoAnn's yesterday and bought this cute wreath. Not bad for 50% off!

No photo description available.

While I was there, I saw these cute dish towels. I like my dish towels to be absorbent and these are nice and thick! Also, it was a great deal at 60% off!!

No photo description available.

I bought this little pumpkin at the grocery store the other day. I had saved that little hat from last year. It is sitting on my window sill in my family room. 

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

I think this is the cutest decoration of all! My daughter bought this little haunted house at Target. It has little scratch areas in the floor and top level. Each cat seems to take a turn sitting in there! It's not really big enough for both of them. It's cute to see them resting in their new house! They don't look scared at all!!

I'm linking up with LeeAnna of Not Afraid of Color. Make your way over there for more fun and positive posts!


16 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemary! That haunted house for the kitties is just the cutest thing. They look so darn cute peeking out of it! All of your decorations look fun, especially that pumpkin with the hat on it. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Roseanne! We enjoy the haunted house as much as the kitties!!

      Delete
  2. I love fall decorations, too! you're reminding me I'm late putting them up. What a fun haunted house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still have plenty of time! The haunted house is funny for us too!

      Delete
  3. Great fall decoration. Love the haunted house. My fat dog would stomp it because she and the cat have a love/hate relationship like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! The two cats never go in the house together. They would probably have a fight! They each take turns.

      Delete
  4. Hi Rosemary, very cute decorations and I have to have a door wreath too. But the cutest is the Halloween house that the cats happen to love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! The cat haunted house is fun for us too!!

      Delete
  5. The wreath for your door is so pretty. You found some fun things while shopping! The kitty house makes me grin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think we enjoy the cats playing in that house as much as they do!

      Delete
  6. Pretty Fall decor at your house. My fatcat would cave in the roof lol but your cats are adorable in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! You made me laugh! Molly is much chubbier than Lily but still manages to sit in there!!

      Delete
  7. So cute! Love the pumpkin with hat and the wreath but the kitty cat house!!! WOW!~ well done daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michele! It's fun to decorate the house for fall. It's not overwhelming like Christmas!

      Delete
  8. That's neat your cats share going inside the Haunted House. Looking at your wreath has me thinking about decorating our front door.

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...