Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmas Quilting

No photo description available.

I have finally finished my quilt gifts that had to be mailed. I finished them over the weekend. I was off this weekend and made good use of my time. My packages are all ready to be mailed in the morning. Unfortunately, I can't show any pictures. This picture shows the last project of the Christmas season for me. I'm making two ornaments for the daughters of a co-worker.  I have to embroider their names and year. They still have to be quilted and binding applied but they're so small. They measure 3.5 inches square. They'll be quick!

I finished my Christmas shopping today. I just have wrapping left. It's so nice to have the pressure off! I can actually start working on my own projects again! 

Wish me luck. I'll be working in the morning while yet another storm hits the area. I work 3 days a week and always manage to be scheduled during a snowstorm. I hope that doesn't continue all winter!

6 comments:

  1. Those ornaments look really cute...have fun doing your own thing again ;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are tiny stars! You sound very organised for the Christmas Season
    and hope you I escaped the snowstorm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maureen! I made it to work just fine since the storm was just starting. Getting home was a little worse but not bad. I might sound organized but I don't feel it!

      Delete
  3. Wow you are amazing. I was thinking about how I get the 3 am shift lately and waiting for a bad weather night. Prayers for safe travels to and from work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I was fine driving both to and from work. I was still glad to get home when I did!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...