Thursday, December 19, 2019

I Like Thursday #30

No photo description available.

Welcome to I Like Thursday! I saw this little tree last week at the hospital. I never knew you could buy Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. I love it! It reminds me of all the times my brother and I used to watch the Charlie Brown specials when we were little. 

No photo description available.

My husband bought this for me last week. I needed a funnel to fill my pin cushions. He got a 4 piece set for about $1.50! I can't wait to use them. I bought a huge bag of crushed walnut shells at the pet store. It's my favorite fill for pin cushions.

Image may contain: indoor

I finally finished my last handmade Christmas gift. These are just 2 ornaments for the children of a co-worker. They measure about 4" square. They weren't too hard to make but the size made them a little difficult. So glad they're done!

No photo description available.


Here's my last label of the decade! While making the ornaments yesterday, I realized I needed a label for my last quilt. I just have to sew it on.

And that's it for my I Like Thursday this week. Please visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color for more positive and fun posts. I hope you all have your Christmas shopping done. I'm in the wrapping phase. I'm always a bit relieved when the actual shopping is done. Have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemary! Oh my goodness - I didn't know you could get a CB tree. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture, even before reading a word. How funny and cute. As are your ornaments - cute that is. Good for you for labeling your quilts. I am most often remiss in that step. Merry Christmas to you and your family. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roseanne! I do try to label my quilts but it doesn't always work!

      Delete
  2. I had no idea you could actually buy a charlie Brown Tree either;))) Your mini ornaments are lovely--they look very tricky to do...Hope you will enjoy this run up to the holiday...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julierose! I will breathe a sigh of relief once everything is done. I still have to buy our dinner. Too many decisions to make!

      Delete
  3. Great likes. I never thought about it the last of the decade. Cute little ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at the Charlie Brown tree! That's great! I like your ornaments! Huzzah for having stuff pretty well wrapped up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosemary, it was Christmas when the Charlie Brown Christmas special came on tv and I watched it so many years with my girls growing up. THanks for the memory.
    Love your little ornaments...precious and your label is wonderful. Merry Christmas from me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jocelyn! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  6. Love your Charlie Brown tree at the hospital. Those ornaments you made are do pretty.will definitely have to file that idea away. May you and your family and kitty family have a Merry Christmas and a happy healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dawn! I hope you and family have a great holiday!

      Delete
  7. That tree is cute! Your ornaments are adorable and look time consuming but what a result!!! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested in how well the funnel works for you... I got one at IKEA for pin cushions and shells and it gets static and won't work! If yours does tell me if you did anything special to it. I like those labels! And the littlest tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LeeAnna! The funnels worked fine. I didn't do a thing to them. I got them at Harbor Freight. I'm not sure if you have one near you.

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...