Monday, December 2, 2019

Missouri Star Quilt Co.

Image may contain: shoes and outdoor

I placed my first order with the Missouri Star Quilt Co. I was so happy with my order! I bought this 108" wide backing for Disco. I wanted something geometric and loved the look of this pattern. It has a nice feel to it. It's soft and a great weight. It will be great to not have to seam the backing. 

No photo description available.

I haven't been able to find Quilter's Dream Cotton batting in double size. I was so happy to find it that I bought 2! My longarm behaves very nicely with this batting and it drapes very nicely. It's my favorite!

No photo description available.

Look what else I got! Freebies! Wasn't that nice of Jennie?! I really enjoyed using this website. They seem to have everything and the prices are great. I opted for free shipping and got my order earlier than expected. What a fun order!

10 comments:

  1. I love this site--I think that backing is lovely...
    and that flower market looks pretty...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I'm happy I found another quilt website!

      Delete
  2. Batting has been a challenge. I like Warm and Natural and Warm and white. Joann's has quit carrying it. I like the hobbs for guild the 80/20 again Joann's has quit carrying it too. I like your backing for Disco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I loved Warm and Natural and am upset Joann's doesn't carry it anymore. The new batting Joann's carries doesn't look as nice. I'll have to mail order when my local quilt shop doesn't have the size I need.

      Delete
  3. I have spent a lot of time with Jenny and her videos. I have never ordered from them and am happy your experience was wonderful. Love this kind of mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her videos too! So many patterns and tutorials! I was happy with how my order was handled. It's always fun to get a few free surprises!

      Delete
  4. Hi Rosemary! Oh geez, I have been ordering from MSQC for years. You'll be on their daily email list now . . . and they have lots and LOTS of goodies to tempt you. I love the wide backing you selected. The colors and geometric shapes are fab, and I have tried a similar design from them so I know how nice the fabric feels. Ummm. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roseanne! It doesn't sound like a good thing for my pocketbook if I give in to those daily emails! There are some great bargains to be had though!

      Delete
  5. I love Jenny. We are best buds lol. I can usually find what i need from her. And thise daily deals. They tempt me daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those daily deals are so tough to pass up! She does have some great deals though.

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...