Thursday, April 23, 2020

I Like Thursday #48

No photo description available.

It's Thursday so it's time for a happy and positive post! I've been working on Star Storm for a little while now. I just have 3 wedges left! I'm always amazed as each piece fits so perfectly. The instructions for this pattern are very detailed. I'm looking forward to finishing up this beauty!  It will finish at 80" X 80". Such a great size!

No photo description available.

I found this poster hanging outside the hospital cafeteria. I thought it was so cute. I had to take a picture. Sorry, it's a little crooked. I was holding my lunch and trying to take a picture at the same time!

No photo description available.

I received these slippers as a gift. Aren't they just purrfect?? The kitties are so cute. I can't wait to wear them around the house.

No photo description available.

I bought these car coasters a little while back from Missouri Star Quilt Company. I like how they add a little color to my car interior. I think my spirits are lifted a little bit when I see these coasters. The patterns and colors are so cheerful.

Those are my likes for the week. Please join LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to read more happy and uplifting posts. We sure do need it at this time!

16 comments:

  1. Star Storm is beautiful--lovely colors and nice work Rosemary...
    ~ ~ ~ waving in this chilly weather Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! Where is the warm weather?? I thought it was chilly today. I went outside to read but came right back indoors!

      Delete
  2. Hi Rosemary! Those car coasters are SO cool. I've never seen anything like them but they sure to add some pretty to your car. Star Storm is really looking great - you are doing a great job on piecing it and following the pattern. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roseanne! I'm trying to keep busy. It seems the best way to get through this!

      Delete
  3. I love how star storm is coming along. It looks fantastic! Oh, I can see why you like those coasters. And what a great idea - never thought of doing that. Those slippers look comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sally! My car looks quite festive with those coasters!!

      Delete
  4. your quilt is coming along and waaaaay cool! I like the poster a lot too... and it's true. Courage to help in the face of fear makes a hero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LeeAnna! No matter how bad the weeks are, it's so nice to find a few positives in there!

      Delete
  5. Great likes. Those slippers look comfy for a little pampering. Your quilt looks fantastic. Great car coasters too. Quilts and quilting always put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! We sure do need those smiles right about now!

      Delete
  6. Adore those slippers and I know they will feel awesome on and what else will be awesome is that quilt. I also saw quilt designs in those coasters then it clicked...the Missouri Star Quilt Company.Duh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! I don't shop a whole lot at MSQC but I do love what they carry!

      Delete
  7. Star Storm is gorgeous. Love your car coasters. The slippers look comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I made good progress this week. Not all weeks are the same!

      Delete
  8. I like your coasters. So cute and colorful. They have me smiling. :-) Your star is star-mendous!

    ReplyDelete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...