Sunday, May 24, 2020

Quilt Labels


I spent the last few days sewing down binding as well as labels. I don't feel the quilt is done until I sew on that label! It's a pain to do but so worth it. I never remember what year I made a specific quilt. These quilts are all set to wash now.


This picture just shows the front of the quilt so you know which quilts I finished!


This is one of the few times I found both cats sitting on my bed. Lily thinks this is her room and Molly rarely comes in here. I was so surprised to find them both on the bed! It didn't last too long. I think Lily hit Molly in the head but it was nice while it lasted!

Have a nice Memorial Day!

7 comments:

  1. Do you always wash your finished quilts? I almost never do...mostly I air out on the line...I am always afraid of bleeding as I don't pre-wash (unless red is involved)...

    And here I was thinking those two little kitties really get along so well..;))))hahaha Happy Memorial day
    ~ ~ ~ waving my flag Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wash my quilts and I also throw in a color catcher. I wash on cool. It seems to work. Hope you had a nice holiday!

      Delete
  2. Kitties are so funny. One minute Phoebe and Dunkin would bd hissing and the next minute kissing. Go figure right?
    I dont blame them fighting over that beautiful quilt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! I hope you had a nice holiday weekend!

      Delete
  3. Lovely quilts. LOL fur sibling rivalry. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I always thought the cats would snuggle up together while sleeping. Not these two! Too much hissing and growling going on!

      Delete
  4. Great photo of Molly and Lily, looks like they're just about to do battle!

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...