Thursday, May 28, 2020

I Like Thursday #53


It's Thursday so here's a fun post! We got this little scratching house for our cats. 


It's a fun summer theme! They don't know the difference but we like seeing it!


My daughter ordered this pool. She doesn't think she'll make it to the beach too often this summer. I just may have to take a little "dip"! It's supposedly the first small pool designed for adults. Target has some cute things!


I made a paleo lemon olive oil cake. You can get the recipe at A Calculated Whisk. It was good and no one could guess I used almond flour.


After a little neglect, I'm back to knitting my shawl. I had too many bindings and labels to sew. I'm so glad I wrote down the next row! I sometimes forget about that!

That's my likes for the week. Please go visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to read more fun and uplifting posts! Enjoy the weekend!



12 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemary! The yarn for your shawl is a beautiful color. I would definitely have to mark down where I left off, even if it was just for a short period of time. The cake looks yummy and the scratching house looks cute. I'll bet they are enjoying it. Take care. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roseanne! I like yarn that is a solid but just a little variation!

      Delete
  2. So glad Molly and Lily got a treat. Your cake looks delicious. Do you follow paleo? Your shawl is beautiful too. Lots to like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dawn! I follow Paleo but not 100%. I lost a good amount of weight when I first started it which was over 3 years ago. I'm maintaining my weight now so I'm not as strict.

      Delete
  3. Hi Rosemary, I have almond flour so I will definitely be checking out that link. Thanks. SUch a cute house for the cats...who knew you could get such things or a pool for two. Looks like fun. Pretty knitting too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! There's so much out there. It's easier to find thanks to the Internet!!

      Delete
  4. The cat scratching house is very cute. Lol the adult designer pool. Love your shawl. My knitting and crochet are minimal I would completely forget where I left off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I always have pen and paper next to my knitting when there are different rows to knit. I learned the hard way!!

      Delete
  5. LOVE the color of the shawl. That cake looks delicious. Have fun with the little pool. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. flamingo!!! the best decoration for a scratching house! yum on the cake, and that name, calculated whisk! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LeeAnna! That website has some great recipes. Check it out!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...