Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Just Working on my Projects!


I've been sewing my Pineapple Blocks very diligently! I had a tough week at work last week but I still managed to get a little sewing done. I've finished 28 blocks so far. They measure 10 inches square. I'm actually thinking of making this a little big than 80 X 80 which means I'd have to make more blocks. I was going to make a total of 64 blocks. I'm going to keep making more and figure that part out later! I love using up those scraps.


I finished quilting this Bowtie Block last week. I love quilting curved cross hatching! It's fast and always looks good! This block is from Long Time Gone.


Just a closeup of the center of the block.


I'm still ironing fusible interfacing to the t-shirt quilt. I'm halfway done. I ordered batting and backing. I can't wait to quilt this one. I'm hoping it works out the way I hope it will! 

I'm heading to the longarm to get some quilting done! Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

  1. Your pineapple blocks are really lovely--that a great project...
    hugs from afar, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julierose! I hope you're keeping cool!

      Delete
  2. Cant wait to see the tee quilt.i need to make one but am afraid lol. Pineapple quilt is pretty. You have such neat projects going

    ReplyDelete
  3. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    #STAYSAFE

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...