Thursday, July 2, 2020

I Like Thursday #58


It's Thursday so it's time for a happy post! I finished this little wall hanging just in time for the 4th of July! It measures about 6" X 19". It was just a cute project to make this time of year. It was hand quilted which I haven't done in years! I always love a quick project!


I finally washed Carolina Chain and put it on my bed. I just love it! I love all the different colored scraps. I'm so glad I made it!


I love iced coffee in the summer. I especially love the Frappuccinos made by Starbucks. When I saw this was made with almond milk, I grabbed it! It's so good and the calorie count is much lower than the usual Frappuccinos. It's delicious and a nice treat to have when I'm working. 


Aren't these the cutest little scissors? I got them free with my Annie's Catalog order. I just couldn't resist them! They're under 4 inches and just adorable!

That's my likes for the week! Please visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color for more fun and positive posts. I can't believe we're already in July! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! I'm not working so that's a good thing!

18 comments:

  1. Lovely 4th of July flag finish...and your Carolina chain is amazing...so nice and scrappy...Have a great 4th...stay safe ~ ~ ~ waving my flag~ ~ ~ Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julierose! Have a wonderful holiday!

      Delete
  2. Hi Rosemary! Those are some really cute scissors. I've never ordered anything from Annie's but now I feel like I should at least check it out! Your Carolina Chain looks FABULOUS on your bed. I'm so glad you made it, too. Happy 4th to you and your family. Stay safe. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roseanne! I hope you and yours have a great holiday!

      Delete
  3. Carolina chain is lovely and I love your little flag. Cute scissors....tiny scissors are my downfall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wall hanging is wonderful! Carolina Chain is beautiful. How nice to have it done - it looks great on the bed. Those scissors are ridiculously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Carolina Chain is such a happy quilt. Love those sweet scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your carolina chain. And that flag....how cute. Kitty scissors OMG how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I just love your wall hanging but that quilt!!! Wowsa! It's a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a wonderful quilter, Rosemary. That flag is wonderful and I find your scrappy Carolina chain very beautiful. I didn't know you could get almond milk frappuccinos- good to know. Very cute scissors too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first quilt is just so cute I can't stand it! And those widdle scissors are too. The bed is sure a pretty quilt holder too

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...