Monday, July 27, 2020

Long Time Gone Almost Done!


This is my last block on Long Time Gone! I'm so excited. I just had a row of flying geese.


I quilted parallel lines in the triangles and arcs on the outer smaller triangles. It was quick and effective! I don't mark the lines. I use the lines on the ruler to space them out evenly.


Do you see what I see?? It's the border! I'm just about done! I'm so excited! I'll probably finish it this week. I never use the longarm during a thunderstorm and, of course, we might have a thunderstorm tomorrow! Hopefully, it will be finished soon! I already washed the binding fabric. Just getting things ready!

6 comments:

  1. You could as well call this "Long-Time-Making" quilt!! Wow--that quilting you are doing is lovely--must be miles of thread!!
    A real masterpiece quilt--nice work hugs from AC Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! It has taken me forever but I'm glad I'm finally almost done!!

      Delete
  2. It's going to be wonderful! I love this quilt! Yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! As much as I like it, I'm looking forward to finishing it!

      Delete
  3. So pretty. You are having fun with those rulers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! They're fun to use which is a good thing. They're so pricey!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...