Tuesday, November 17, 2020

More Christmas Gifts


 I'm machine quilting another Christmas gift so I can only show a little bit of this project. This isn't the best picture but it gives you an idea of what I'm doing. I love to combine ruler work with free motion quilting which you can see in this picture. I like it so far!




 I made the pockets for the two tote bags I'm making for my friend's daughters. The directions show a tote bag using directional fabric however the directions make no distinction so I have to change things around as I sew. So far, so good. I'm still paranoid I'm going to screw it up! I just have to make a couple of pin cushions and then I'm all done with my handmade gifts. I'm usually never done this early. I guess that's the silver lining of the pandemic. If there is a silver lining!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow you are getting a lot done. Love your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I'm just trying to get things done the days I don't work. My days off feel very busy!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful quilting Rosemary...nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...