Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Pineapples and Brioche


The first row of my Pineapple Quilt is done! It didn't take too long to actually sew but there are many biased edges to be careful with. I've been using lots of pins and clips. I'm trying not to sew the same fabrics near each other and that will just get more difficult as I continue to sew rows together. I'll just have to take my time and be careful.


Look at my Brioche Scarf! It's getting so long! I'm almost at the other end where I will knit another X just like the beginning of the scarf. Knitting all these rows is great practice to learn the brioche knit. I don't need to read the directions anymore. I really love this look. 



These are close ups of the back and front. I love this pattern. I found some great patterns for brioche shawls. A brioche shawl might just be my next knit project!





6 comments:

  1. That Brioche is gorgeous...And the Pineapple row looks so pretty...
    Nice projects you are working on...
    hugs from afar, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pineapples and that brioche is lovely!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now i may need to try brioche too. So pretty. Love your pineapples. I love scrappy.you are on a roll

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...