Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Election Day

It's Election Day. I voted early this time. I'm nervous but I'm keeping myself busy! These are the last 5 Pineapple Blocks I'll be making for my quilt. They will finish at 10 inches square. I just have one more dark round as well as the corners. 81 blocks will be finished! I plan on making a quilt made up of 9 blocks across and 9 blocks down. That should be a good size! I love small quilts but I never know what to with them. I usually opt for larger quilts that I can actually put on a bed. That's just my personal preference, everyone is different.


Here's my Brioche Scarf so far. The X is complete. I just continue the pattern until I reach the other end. Then, it will be time to make another X to finish off the scarf. I wish you could feel it to see how cushy and thick it is. I guess I can block it and make it thinner but I think I prefer to keep it thick. I think it will be warmer that way. 

I'll be making a quick dinner and then watching the returns come in from each state. I'm not sure we'll have the final results tonight but maybe we'll have an idea of what's to come. Fingers crossed!


 

2 comments:

  1. Love how pretty your brioche scarf is--that will keep you nice and warm this Winter...
    We are not watching returns etc...just cannot do it...way too anxious
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julierose! I'm still trying to keep away from the returns. It's never ending!! It's making me nervous.

    ReplyDelete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...