Thursday, January 7, 2021

I Like Thursday #85

 

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year. It's Thursday so it's time for some fun posts. I'm not going to address what happened yesterday at the Capitol. We're supposed to be happy today. All I can say is, 13 days to go! So if you like happy posts, please visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to read more uplifting posts. I received this beautiful yarn and book from my friend, Sarah. She lives in the UK and is also a pharmacist and quilter. (As well as a knitter!) If any of you remember Quilter's Newsletter, they used to have a Pin Pal section. Sarah and I started writing to each about 25 years ago. As you can see, we have kept up our correspondence. She and her family visited the US in August 2001. It was fun for us to meet in person. Our families got along well and we had a great time. I always look forward to her Christmas gift. She also sent me cookies and tea but this yarn is so beautiful! I just had to share.

My hair dresser is always trying out new products on my hair. I bought this last week and love it! It makes your hair so soft and easy to style. If you find this product, buy it! You'll love it!


I got some great pins for Christmas! I'm going to place them on the fleece I wear to work. 


I've been watching this series on Netflix. My daughter got me the book for Christmas. I can't wait to read it! The series is great! Watch it if you haven't seen it yet. 

That's my week! I hope you all day a first good week of 2021. 




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful gifts! Have a safe and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely gifts--I could definitely use that some Good Behavior on my hair these days...it is wild and fly-away (like my Geese haha)
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so funny! It does work well! It really makes my hair so soft.

      Delete
  3. That yarn looks lovely. Ha! Good Behavior is a great name for hair stuff. We loved watching Queen's Gambit. (We're on to Bridgerton now.)

    ReplyDelete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...