Thursday, January 14, 2021

I Like Thursday #86


It's Thursday so it's time for my I Like Thursday post! I had to work today and I'm very late to post this. Please visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to read more like minded posts. So, what have I been up to this week? I started practicing feathers and machine quilting in general. It's so fun to doodle with the longarm. I bought some cheap fabric and plan on filling it up with different quilt motifs.


I received this adorable little sewing angel. She's sitting on the windowsill in my sewing room. I love Jim Shore! A friend of mine always buys me these gorgeous angels. 


I got this quilt kit as a Christmas gift. The quilt measures 96 X 96 and all the fabrics are included!! And it has cats on it!  I really love this, I just need the time to get it started!


I just finished this book and thoroughly enjoyed it! If you get the chance, read it. It's a fun read.

That's it for me. I hope you all had a good week. See you next time!




10 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemary! Your Color My World blocks are so cute!! Your feathers look great and it's a good idea to get some practice in as you are. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to here you like my blocks and my quilting! I feel better if I practice first. It works out better that way!
      Thanks, Roseanne!

      Delete
  2. Ooh - look at all those feathers! What a cute little angel. Have fun with that quilt kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your feathers look awesome! Great angel and love your new kit! Stay safe and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michele! I got my first vaccine this past Monday. I'm still staying home as much as I can.

      Delete
  4. Love your angel. Your feathers are awesome. I need to get back to quilting my quilt on my long arm. What a fun kit. I think I have kitty cutouts that look similar above my dining room door. It was for the great aunt and uncle. I have no clue how hubby put them up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty feathers for sure. The kitty quilt looks fun too. Lots to play with at your house. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! I always have a few quilt toys to play with!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...