Tuesday, January 26, 2021

One Sock Done!


I had a long day at work. I came home, sat on the couch and watched television. While resting, I was knitting and I actually finished my sock! I bound off using Jeny's Surprisingly Stretchy Bind-off. The top of the sock is very stretchy!


The sock fits me perfectly! I think these socks will look great when I wear jeans. They're very comfy too!


This is the picture from the book. My sock looks just like it! Time to start the next sock! The directions differentiate between right and left sock. I've never followed a pattern that had directions for a specific foot. 

It's snowing out. I'm so glad I got home before the snow started. Tomorrow morning may not be a fun ride into work but I'll worry about that tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Neat sock. So a right sock and left sock? Reminds me of a movie from the 80's If you could see what I hear. He was blind. His friends would tell him stuff about socks having a right and left. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I remember that movie but I don't I ever watched it. Maybe his friends were right!!

      Delete
  2. That looks like a really warm sock--it will look great with jeans...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup that is a perfect jean sock! Well done you! I know you must be exhausted these days. Stay well and safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michele! Work is so tiring right now. I'm hoping things get better soon!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful sock. While you finished a sock, i finished a dishcloth lol yeah the snow was no fun to drive in. The trees were pretty though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! You're always getting things done! Stay warm!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...