Thursday, January 28, 2021

I Like Thursday #88


 It's Thursday again, but this one is stormy. It's been snowing off and on since yesterday. The roads are okay but it sure is nice that I don't have to rush off to work today! We're expecting some really cold temperatures this weekend. I'm not sure what's worse, snow or frigid temperatures. We're already nearing the end of January. I'm looking forward to spring and summer!

Speaking of spring, I brought out my Valentine's Day table topper. I also bought a cute little floral arrangement that reminded me of warmer weather. It cheers me up whenever I walk by it!

I got these cute stitch markers as a gift. Aren't they adorable?? I usually use plastic stitch markers that I always end up breaking. I love these! I also hope they last awhile!

Speaking of kitties, isn't this the cutest mug?? My daughter received it as gift. The eyes change when warm liquid is in the mug. I'm dying for her to use it! So cute!

Those are my likes this week. Please visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to read more fun posts. I wish you all a happy and healthy weekend! Stay warm!

12 comments:

  1. There are so many cute stitch markers out there! Love these--and your snowstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t knit, but like your stitch markers. Kitties are better than plastic in almost anything! Your Valentine table topper is so cute, and flowers are a good thing to treat yourself with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The table topper is a free pattern from Jaybird Quilts if you're interested! I love free!

      Delete
  3. Ooh - fun stuff! I really like that table topper. Pretty colors and a neat design. The stitch markers are a hoot. Cute mug, too! (I hope it doesn't stay this cold for long!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sally! The cold is supposed to get better. The snowstorm will follow. What fun?!

      Delete
  4. I really like your Valentine's Day table topper. Sweet & pink! The kitty stitch markers are so sweet. I need to find me some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Susie! I hope I don't lose the kitty stitch holders. They're too cute to lose!

      Delete
  5. Your table topper is lovely. The flowers are gorgeous too. The stitch markers are so cute. Keep warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Colette! We're expecting a huge snowstorm now. I'm not looking forward to it.

      Delete
  6. Love your spring table. So cheery. The kitty cup is adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! I think we both like all that kitty stuff!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...