Thursday, February 11, 2021

I Like Thursday #90


 It's Thursday so it's time for an uplifting and fun post. Please visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to read more like minded posts. It's almost Valentine's Day. I received these crocheted hearts from a dear friend. I think they're supposed to be pot holders but I just display them. They're too nice to get dirty!


We're in the middle of a snow pattern lately. The plows have been very busy in our neighborhood. It looks like one plow got a little too close to one of our trees. This branch wasn't even that low. I suppose it's a small price to pay for clearing our street.

This book was just released February 1. I had pre-ordered it and received it this past weekend. I usually read books on my Nook but I like to buy books so my mom can read them as well. Kristin Hannah is one of my favorite authors. I'm only about 1/4 through this book but I can already say, I love it! If you get the chance to read any of her books, read them! She never disappoints.

I think this is the last Christmas gift I received. It's an adorable table topper. I'm going to display it for St. Patrick's Day. I don't have anything I've made for this holiday. I really love it!

That's been my week! As some of you may know, I received my second Moderna vaccine this past Monday. I was sick for a couple of days but I'm feeling well today. So glad that's over! I hope I got some great antibodies!

8 comments:

  1. What pretty hearts, I agree to pretty to use. Love the table topper it would be a fun St. Patrick's Day decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color pink of those hearts. I like that table topper - perfect for St Patrick's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sally! I don't have anything for St. Patrick's Day so this will come in handy!

      Delete
  3. You have some wonderful friends! The hearts are so pretty and your Christmas/St. Patrick's Day table mat is lovely. Glad you're feeling better an I plan on checking out your book recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie! You have got to read that book. It's so good. I can't put it down. I'm over halfway through and I just started it 2 days ago!

      Delete
  4. so much snow!!! We're at 0 degrees now and it's been snowing off and on for days, today non stop.Gotta go check out that author! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're getting more this coming week too! That book is wonderful! I just finished it tonight. Make sure you have your tissues handy!

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...