Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sashiko Coaster Kit




Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!  It was my husband's birthday this past Wednesday so today's celebration is for both events! We're getting takeout soon. My kids will be here with their significant others soon. We were going to grill but just felt it was too hot. It's more enjoyable this way. I bought this cute little Sashiko Coaster Kit. I think I need a break between knitting projects once I'm done my Brioche Shawl. I've never done Sashiko before but I thought it would be fun to try!


It comes with thread and needle.  The only problem with this kit is that the instructions are written in Japanese! I better find a good website with good directions! I'll do some research before I start! 

Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. those sashiko coasters look like they would be a fun project...
    Hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good quilter doesn't know Japanese??? Lol
    These look adorable. I never tried it either. So cool looking.

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...