Sunday, November 21, 2021

Mustang Quilt


I just finished this quilt for my friend, Jean. The quilt measures approximately 42" X 60". She bought Mustang fabric for her grandson who loves the car! I used King Tut blue variegated thread and the pantograph is Hedge.


This pantograph was a little more difficult than I thought it would be. There are weird curves and it's not really symmetrical. I practiced it without the longarm being on. I just followed the pattern with the laser until I could see I was staying on track.


Here's a closeup of the quilting. I love the look of curves against straight lines of squares and rectangles. It makes for a nice contrast. I hope Jean and her grandson like it!

 

2 comments:

Baby Binding

Here's the baby quilt complete with binding. I used the same fabric as the border. I usually use a 2.25" binding. I'm not sure ...