Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Color My World Big Ben is Done!


 I just had to post the pictures of my Big Ben for the Color My World Block of the Month. I just finished it! It was quicker than I had expected. I used the freezer paper method that we've used throughout the project. It was just like making the previous houses, just bigger!

I didn't have any fabric with clocks on it. I found some fabric with these flowers that reminded me of a clock face. I also used freezer paper method for applique and sewed it on by hand. The directions were to fussy cut any fabric you like. I think this one did the trick! On to the next skyscraper!

8 comments:

  1. Oh that is the neatest use of fabric!! Looks fantastic...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! The second skyscraper is definitely harder than Big Ben. I'm still working on it.

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    I like your clock house...so cute.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! You never know when you need a flower to double as a clock!!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...