Thursday, February 3, 2022

I Like Thursday #127

It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to read more fun and uplifting posts. I'm going to start with this beautiful pouch I received from Dawn at Relaxing Robin. She's so generous and thinks of everyone else even when she's going through a difficult time. I was thrilled to receive this from her yesterday. I'll be using it on Valentine's Day as well as every other day of the year! Thank you so much, Dawn! You're the best!


I'm so excited that I have one half of Rhododendron Trail completely stitched! The other half is missing just one row. Then, the 2 halves will be 1 quilt top! Of course, I still have the border but I'm making progress and that's what counts!


My daughter received this gift from her godmother, my best friend. It comes from Europe and took forever to get here but it was worth it! It's made of some sort of metal. She found it on Etsy. It will make any wall look great!


 I just finished this book and it was delightful! I'm usually not into fantasy but this book was so charming! Sometimes, when you least expect it, you find your family and where you belong. That's what happens to Linus. He lives a very solitary life until he visits a very magical place.

I hope you all have a great weekend. We're expecting another storm. This one includes snow, rain and ice. Can't wait. (Not Really!)

8 comments:

  1. I love our pouch and that cat piece is cute too! I'm just loving your rhododendron quilt! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is looking awesome. What a cute little bag. The cat is neat too. Sounds like a neat book. Stay safe. We have had 32 hours of non stop snow and wind, but it isn't accumulating much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! So sick of winter! We need spring!!

      Delete
  3. Your Rhododendron Trail looks great! That cat looks cool. The book looks interesting - I've put it on my read list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sally! The book is such a great read. I hope you like it!

      Delete
  4. Your quilt half is so beautiful! Also love the gifted pouch, how touching, and that metal cat hanging too. Great likes, Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! I'm so glad that mystery quilt is almost done!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...