Sunday, July 3, 2022

Garlic Knots Top

Even though it's a holiday weekend, I found time to sew all my Garlic Knots together! It measures 80.5" square. I did my best with all the seams. There were too many seams but it's done. Done is better than perfect!

We're hosting 4th of July for our family. Everyone is bringing something so it shouldn't be too bad. I'll be baking in the morning but my husband will be doing the actual grilling. The weather sounds like it will be nice. I'm hoping we can eat outside on the deck. We'll see!

Happy 4th of July to everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Your "Garlic Knots" look so lovely--seams are such a problem aren't they? But your piece looks to be really nice and flat...
    Enjoy your family get together--such a nice change from that Covid year!! Hugs julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! We had a great holiday. I was exhausted by the end of the day!

      Delete
  2. Love your garlic knots. So pretty and fun. . Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garlic knots quilt turned out great. Hope you had a nice holiday with the family.

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...