Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Blast From the Past Quilting



I'm just posting these two pictures to show you the quilting on the Blast From the Past Mystery Quilt. I tried a few different designs and experimented with some new ones. I like the end result although I would have done a few things differently. I suppose that's the only way to learn!

I have all my quilt tops quilted. I guess that means I have to start working on a few more quilts! I do have a couple of projects going. I'll be back to the longarm in no time! I hope you like my quilting!

5 comments:

  1. Your quilting is so pretty, Rosemary. The variety of quilt blocks make a fun one. I've been absent from blogland for a few months...lots of changes and waaaay too much activity. Hope to be a more consistent visitor going forward. And maybe even post my own update next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your quilting is so lovely, Rosemary!! You are really talented;)))
    Nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet to say that! Thank you, Julierose!

      Delete
  3. Wow! What a wonderful quilt and the quilting is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...