Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Cross Stitch Progress


 I had another appointment today but I have managed to get some cross stitching done. My Halloween ornament is looking pretty good! I love working on this while watching TV. I'm so close to finishing that I just want to get it done. 


I bought this magazine last week. I decided to make my kids (and their significant others) cross stitch Christmas ornaments. These are small and will take less time than the Halloween Witch. I found all my cross stitch supplies from years ago. I have thread and Aida fabric. I just have to decide which ornaments to make for each person. So glad I'm back to cross stitching. I forgot how much fun it is!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh good for you--isn't it nice to re-discover another craft and find that you still love doing it? Your Halloween Witch is so great! I'll bet your kids will cherish those ornaments you will make for them...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is fun to re-discover old crafts! It's so relaxing. Just more projects to make on my to-do list!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm happy to see you are cross stitching. Your witch really looks nice. That is a lot of stitches! Can't wait to see your Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! I didn't realize when I bought it how much stitching I would have to do! I guess it's good practice!

      Delete
  3. Counted cross stitch has made a resurgence in my craft room too! I thought I’d never go back to it!but here I am, counting away! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Alaska + Border

I was a little nervous about this border. I wanted it to look like Edyta Sitar's border but there were no instructions. I'm happy to...