Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Labor Day projects


I hope you all had a nice holiday weekend. Mine was nice but busy! I did manage to finish another block of the State Fair Sampler. This one is called Greene County and measures 24.5" square. I made the flying geese my own way. I'm not crazy about some of these methods. They may be quick but not always accurate for me. I bought extra fabric of everything so I should be okay to try my own way of doing things. (I hope!)


 I got to load the Schoolhouse Dash to the longarm. I still have to choose a pantograph. This quilt measures 80" square so it shouldn't take too long to quilt once I start it. I'm so busy with other projects that it might take awhile to start! 

3 comments:

  1. It is great when we find our own way to do things and it works for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I hate wasting my time if I don't think something is going to work out.

      Delete
  2. The State Fair Sampler is really pretty with the black background. I couldn't imagine it at first but boy, does it ever look stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Alaska + Border

I was a little nervous about this border. I wanted it to look like Edyta Sitar's border but there were no instructions. I'm happy to...