Saturday, September 30, 2023

Adams County & More

This is Block 8 in the State Fair Sampler quilt. Adams County measures 16.5" square. This one wasn't too bad but those points were a bit challenging! 


 I thought this would be a good time to show all the blocks I've made so far. It already looks big and I have 28 blocks left to make! The good thing is that all the blocks that are left are much smaller than what I've made up until now. I feel the blocks I have to make sort of fill in the spots between these larger blocks. However, I still have a ways to go!!

4 comments:

  1. These blocks are so pretty, Rosemary. I'm excited to see this one come together. Your son and future DIL are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! I'm making progress and working on it a little bit every day. It's big so it feels slow to me.

      Delete
  2. This is going to be such a great quilt!!

    ReplyDelete

Alaska + Border

I was a little nervous about this border. I wanted it to look like Edyta Sitar's border but there were no instructions. I'm happy to...