Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Two Projects Moving Along


I finished making the 9th block for the Alaska quilt. This is by far the easiest block in this quilt. It goes together quite quickly. All the blocks for this quilt measure 9.5" square. I'm about half done with block 10. I'll post the picture when I finish.


I'm coming along nicely on my cross stitch. I didn't realize there was embroidery in this project. This is slowing me down since I'm learning as I go along! I'm making the Lazy Daisy stitch as well as the French knot. They're not too hard but just new for me. I'm enjoying making this bureau scarf.

I'm off to the eye doctor this afternoon. I got all my stitching done this morning. I'm useless after my eyes get dilated. I'll be happy to lay on the couch and watch TV. (Hopefully, the light won't bother me too much!)

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty bureau scarf that is!! Good luck at your appointment...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cross stitch and embroidery is coming along nicely. I'm getting ready to start a cross stitch project that has the Lazy Daisy stitch in it. That one is new to me as well.

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...