Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Backing Arrived!


I received the backing for the baby quilt I made. It's exactly what I wanted. The baby's name is going to be Eloise so this is just perfect! I'm going to have to piece the backing and I'll try to keep the pattern intact. I haven't pieced a backing in awhile so this may take a few tries.


I started to cross stitch the dresser scarf. It measures 14" X 35". There are 4 areas to cross stitch. I'm going to cross stitch first, then back stitch and embroidery. I'll finish each area before I move on to the next. I love cross stitching while watching TV. I've been watching a few documentaries on Netflix. They always seem to suck me in!

It's cold and damp today with drizzle. I still managed to vote. It was very quick this morning. There weren't too many people there. 

4 comments:

  1. Just the cutest Eloise fabric, Rosemary!! It will be perfect...
    Raining here too and pretty dismal looking out there...
    Enjoy your cross stitching work...pretty colors...;)))
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I heard all week is supposed to be dismal and wet. Maybe next week will be better!

      Delete
  2. That fabric is going to make a perfect backing for a baby quilt. And I love your cross stitch project. We are finally getting back into some sort of routine so I'm back to catching up with everyone's blogs...and hoping to post more consistently myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear from you! I've checked your blog a few times hoping you'd post soon. Welcome back!

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...