Monday, June 24, 2024

Alaska Rounds the Corner!


I made 2 corner squares and completed the third side of the border for Alaska. I made the corner blocks from a picture Edyta Sitar posted so I wasn't sure I had the fabrics in the right place to continue the pattern. I was happy to see the corners fit perfectly!

The remaining 2 corner squares are almost done. They'll be the last blocks I need to make for this quilt. Once I attach these 2 borders, I have one border to go. It's just a simple border using the background fabric in the quilt. This quilt took me a while but I love the results. It was definitely worth the time and effort!

6 comments:

  1. Your Alaska Rounds the Corner is FANTASTIC! I'm a big fan and LOVE the colors you chose! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Michele! I love this quilt! So glad you do too!

      Delete
  2. I do love those corners a lot!! They really not only look great but add a lot to the entire quilt, I think.. This quilt has been quite a journey--nice work Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I think that border adds so much to the quilt. I'm so glad I took the time to make it. Try to stay cool!

      Delete
  3. The corner blocks are perfect, Rosemary. You are getting close to a finish on this beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! I'm so glad my corners worked out. I can't believe it's almost done!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #252

It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up to more blogs. My husband has decorated the...