Monday, June 3, 2024

State Fair Sampler Quilted


The Sate Fair Sampler is all quilted and off the longarm! I checked the quilt a few times before I took it off the frame. I've missed quilting areas in the past and didn't want to reload any parts of the quilt. It was all good so I took it off and trimmed the edges. It always looks so much better after the edges are all trimmed nice and evenly.


 Here's a nice picture of the back. The quilt is nice and flat and no puckers! I've cut the strips for the binding but haven't sewn them together yet. This quilt seemed to take forever but it's done! I'm happy to have it finished way ahead of time. I'd like to give it to them at their wedding! 

5 comments:

  1. I am sure they will be so thrilled, Rosemary--it's beautiful ;))
    Just lovely work...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julierose! I'm so happy that it's done!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the finish of this beautiful quilt! Stunning colours which I always love to see with black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maureen! It came out better than I had imagined!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Rosemary. It is really a beautiful quilt. Your son and DIL are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #252

It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up to more blogs. My husband has decorated the...