Thursday, October 24, 2019

I Like Thursday #23

No photo description available.

I'm so sorry that I couldn't post my usual I Like Thursday last week. We had an awful storm and lost power for most of the day. Everything is back to normal! Welcome to I Love Thursday #23! I love this grouping of frames and wall art. I like white and black together although this frame looks more like grey in this picture. It's just a nice classic decoration. 

Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud, outdoor and nature

I love the sky in this picture. I took this photo over the weekend. You can see how all the trees are changing. After the storm last week, many trees lost their leaves. It won't be much longer until the trees will all be bare. I can't believe winter is right around the corner! It's sort of warm today so I'm hoping Fall will stick around a little longer!

No photo description available.

I got a little gift in the mail a few days ago. Dawn from Relaxing Robin sent me this thoughtful gift. The magnets are so pretty! She's so kindhearted and generous. Go visit her blog for some fun!

No photo description available.

I love this! I think it's so true. A positive outlook results in positive results. It's not always easy but so worth it! 

And that's my likes for this week! Go visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color for positive vibes!!

15 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn sent me some of those pretty magnets, too..she is amazing for sure...hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty magnets. Gotta have good vibes! Those frames are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to say I like your Thursday Likes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maureen! They're sort of random but the're fun!

      Delete
  4. You are welcome and pretty awesome yourself my friend. Our trees are already half bare from that horrible northeaster that came through. They were starting to look really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That storm was awful last week! I hope tomorrow's storm isn't bad!

      Delete
  5. Great Saying! I love your likes, glad the noreaster is passed! I wonder what kind of winter any of us have but I'm not a weather speculator. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michele! I hope this winter isn't awful. We've already had one day with no power. I hope there aren't too many more!

      Delete
  6. I read and didn't comment. Great frames. Love the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that saying and believe it. A lot is written about how we are affected moodwise by those we hang out with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it too, Jocelyn! It makes perfect sense to me!

      Delete
  8. I love those disco blocks, and I can't wait to see yours finished. And those round frames are great! I love ornate frames and the oval shape gives a fun victorian vibe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shannon! I've got to get those disco blocks on my design wall. I've been too busy! Hopefully, this week!

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...