Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Progress on Disco

No photo description available.

These are just 4 of the pairs I've been working on to make Disco, a pattern from Jaybird Quilts. A good friend of mine gave me a gift certificate to Keepsake Quilting. I bought this kit with her generous gift. 

No photo description available.

There are 75 pairs in this pile. I only have 15 pairs left to sew. I'll be getting my design wall ready so I can figure out where all these pieces should go!

No photo description available.

This is a picture of the pattern to give you an idea of how this quilt will look. I love Jaybird Quilts. Her patterns are so fun!

8 comments:

  1. Fun colors. Carolyn Friedlander fabrics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Colette! These colors are out of my comfort zone but I'm going to enjoy working with them!

      Delete
  2. This one looks complicated to put together..very pretty fabric choices...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I just finished sewing all my pair together today! Time for the layout!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...