Thursday, January 2, 2020

I Like Thursday #32

Image may contain: fireworks and night

Welcome to I Like Thursday! I'm late but I finally got home to post this. I wanted to wish everybody a Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2020! When I was in grammar school, we would figure out our age at the year 2000. I'm amazed that it's 20 years beyond that! Time goes by so quickly!

Image may contain: food

Since it was New Year's Day yesterday, I wanted to make a fun dinner. I made these Paleo Eggrolls in the air fryer. You would never know they weren't fried. They're so good. I made 16 which means we have leftovers for tonight! I'll heat them up in the toaster oven so they'll get crispy again. I bought the wraps at the supermarket. They're vegan and very easy to work with.

Image may contain: text

I got this book as a Goodreads Giveaway. It's a little disturbing. Three families become very friendly. The parents get along well as do the children. However, there's something weird going on. It's very interesting. I'm looking forward to see how it's going to end. I'm about 2/3 of the way through. 

No photo description available.

Now that the holidays are over, I went to the mall and shopped for myself! I usually use this cream but haven't been able to buy it for awhile. I'm so happy to report I bought it and started using it again. It has the nicest smell. I don't see a huge difference in my skin but it makes me feel better that I'm using it! It has lots of great stuff in it to treat wrinkles and fine lines. I plan on fighting the aging process as best as I can!

That's it for my likes this week. I'm hoping that everything goes back to normal now. I feel we've all been too busy and relaxing would be great! Please go on over and visit LeeAnna over at Not Afraid of Color for more fun and positive posts! 

16 comments:


  1. oh I am happy that the week will seem normal once again--I haven't been able to figure out which day it is since Christmas!! lol
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not alone! I'm looking forward to a week with no holidays! I need the rest.

      Delete
  2. I am with you Julie. Two Mondays and two Fridays. Ughhhh. What day is it??? Paleo eh? I love my air fryer too. Pork chops are yummy in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never made pork chops in there. I'll have to try them!

      Delete
  3. How cool that you won a book giveaway! Those eggrolls look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sally! I enter a ton of book giveaways and manage to win once in awhile. It's so fun!

      Delete
  4. I never thought of making egg rolls in the air fryer. Isn't it nice to have something that pampers you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use the air fryer as much as I should. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. Hi Rosemary! Those egg rolls look delicious. Nice and crunchy - I would eat those in a heartbeat. What did you roll them in? Paleo-friendly means low carb, I suspect? The air flyer sounds helpful as well. Ooh, a disturbing book - hmm, you'll have to update us with a yay or nay once you've finished it! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roseanne, I bought the wraps at the market in the produce dept. They're vegan and really easy to use. I finished the book and it really ended with a bang. I would recommend it if you like twists and turns!

      Delete
  6. Creams to treat the wrinkles and fine lines are a must! The rolls you made look so tasty and crisp, I'm feeling quite hungry looking at the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maureen! The egg rolls are all gone! The good stuff always goes fast!

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year Rosemary! Yeh for treating yourself! The book sounds intriguing! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michele! I hope your new year is off to a great start!

      Delete
  8. Lovely likes...amazing what can be cooked in the air fryer and I would love those eggrolls. A good cream is essential esp. if like me it is about all I do! I have noted that book to check it out at the library. Thanks for sharing and may I say I hope 2020 (I can't believe it either) will be the most wonderful year for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jocelyn, you're so sweet! I have hope you have a wonderful 2020!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...