Monday, February 3, 2020

Two Projects Almost Done!

No photo description available.

I'm halfway through Fast Forward. This is such a fun pattern to work on. It really is fast and I love the look of these blocks. 

No photo description available.

I needed a low contrast stripe for the border for Fast Forward. This isn't the best picture. It was sort of nice out today so I washed the fabric and put it out on the deck to dry. It needs to be ironed. It's a very pale grayish green. It actually looks very nice next to the blocks I've made.

Image may contain: indoor

I'm finally at the end of Carolina Chain! My last 3 blocks are on this board as well as 5 single blocks for the setting triangles.I have 17 more single blocks to make. Ugh!  It's been a long road but I'm almost there! 

6 comments:

  1. Great job. My sewing has stalled a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! You've had health issues. Everything will be there when you feel better.

      Delete
  2. You are moving right along there. I think the stripe would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I will post pictures when I get there!

      Delete
  3. I love those Fast forward blocks--and the green strips will look great...nice work...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...