Sunday, March 15, 2020

Binding Disco

No photo description available.

I spent the afternoon sewing the binding on Disco. It wasn't the quickest binding I've worked with. Those zig zag sides took awhile!

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

As you can see, binding baby was there to help me! It's so nice to have my binding all rolled up. It unrolls little by little as needed. This is so helpful.

No photo description available.

This is what the binding looks like until it's sewn down. Julie Herman, of Jaybird Quilts, has a tutorial to follow in the Disco directions. It's a great resource. I've done these bindings before but it's been awhile. It's great to have the tutorial available when binding is all ready to sew. 

4 comments:

  1. This turned out beautifully!! I love your colors and the quilting looks super Stay safe hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose. I'm staying home the days I don't have to work. Trying to stay healthy and stay calm!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous. I can't wait to see Disco done in all its glory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Colette! The binding wasn't too difficult once I remembered how to do it!

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...