Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Finishing up Carolina Chain!

No photo description available.

I'm almost done with Carolina Chain. That's a good thing because this quilt is exhausting me! There are so many seams to match up. My rows are getting smaller so it's getting a little easier but it's been tough going! I'm looking forward to finishing up that last corner. I love the look of it but it was so much work! 

No photo description available.

I loaded my wall hanging onto the long arm. I've got to decide how to quilt it but at least it's all ready! I'm hoping to get to it soon!

I've worked the last few days. There are rumors of coronavirus at a neighboring hospital but not the hospital I work in. My cousin who lives in Italy is in lockdown. However, the stores are still open. They can go out 6AM to 6PM but then must stay in their homes. They're allowed to shop but must keep one meter between them. Schools are closed. I heard their hospitals are flooded with sick patients. I'm hoping we don't get as bad as Italy. Let's all say a prayer.

6 comments:

  1. You said it--hoping we don't get that bad.
    Your Carolina chain is looking beautiful; I can see how it would
    have a whole lot of seam crossings to match up...nice work hugs, Julierose P.S Stay safe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Carolina chain. You are on the downhill run. I agree hope we don't get as bad as Italy with illness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! The effects of coronovirus is scary!

      Delete
  3. I've been enjoying the progress on your Carolina chain. So many pieces!

    ReplyDelete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...