Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Moving Along Slowly!

No photo description available.

These rows on Carolina Chain are getting so long! This is the longest row I'll have to sew. Once this last row is sewed on, I'll be have halfway done Carolina Chain. It's been slow going. Between work and everything else I have to do, I've bee taking my time getting these rows sewed together. I 'like how it's coming out so I'll just have to keep going!


I just have the outer borders left on Fast Forward. This quilt is so fast compared to Carolina Chain! I still have to cut and sew the borders together. I work on this one when I get tired of sewing Carolina Chain together. I think I might start working on one project at a time. I feel as though I'm spreading myself too thin. We'll see if I can stick to that! I usually see a new project that catches my eye and start on that too! 

Going out to run errands. It's Super Tuesday here so I'll be voting too! Looking forward to voting for my candidate!

4 comments:

  1. Your Carolina chain is so pretty--coming along really well...
    I am trying to just work on my secret project and RSC...not surfing and seeing more pretty projects that I "have" to make..
    lol
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! There are so many great projects out there! It's so hard to not stop what I'm doing and start something new. But it ends up being too much for me and then gets very frustrating!!

      Delete
  2. These are both so pretty. That Carolina chain is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...