Monday, June 15, 2020

New Applique Project


I won this pattern, as well as the fabric kit, quite a few years ago. I saw it in my sewing room and thought it would be fun to make. I'd like to hang it up for the Fourth of July. (Hope I can get it done on time!)


I have all the pieces basted. I use freezer paper to applique so it didn't really take long. I just have to sit and sew!


The kit also includes binding and backing. So cute!

I'm still making Pineapple Blocks and quilting Long Time Gone. I thought this cute applique project would be a fun change of pace!


4 comments:

  1. Its adorable. Great piece to hang for the fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! I should start sewing it if I want it ready for the holiday. I keep putting it off!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...