Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Project Roundup


I've completed 18 Pineapple Blocks. I've already started 2 more. I need a total of 64 blocks. Thanks to my work schedule, I haven't been sewing very much. I have a few days off coming up so I'll be able to get more done. 


Here's a little machine quilting on Long Time Gone. I quilted some curves in the squares and ribbon candy in the sashing. 


I tried all sorts of different quilt motifs in this block. I thought it was too much when I finished but it was too late to change my mind! I wouldn't let myself rip anything out!


Here's my Bowtie block. I tried straight lines, curved crosshatching and arcs once again. It was fun to experiment. I like the result. Once again, I like some motifs better than others but I wouldn't let myself change anthing. I feel it's a learning experience.


This little wall hanging just needs to be quilted. I got the applique done fast! It looks a little sad in this picture but it will look better when it's all quilted and the binding is done.

I couldn't believe how hot it got today. I was inside an air conditioned department all day and was surprised when I left. I'm so tired! I I'm looking forward to sleeping tonight and not having to be at work for 6!

8 comments:

  1. Your quilting designs in the blocks here are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pineapple blocks. I like your way of quilting that you don't allow yourself to change anything. Hope you enjoy your days off. I finally had 2 off together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I work 3 days a week but sometimes he bunches them all together. It's exhausting!

      Delete
  3. I love your variety of quilting designs! Rest up and enjoy yourself on your days off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michele. It's hard to come up with those designs!

      Delete
  4. Your pineapple piece is really growing nicely;)))
    that little flag is really cute--can't wait to see how it looks quilted....
    Enjoy your time off...hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I'm planning on resting! I hope you're feeling better.

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...