Thursday, September 24, 2020

I Like Thursday #70

 

It's Thursday and that means it's time for an uplifting post. Please visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color for more inspiring posts. As you can see, the leaves are starting to change here. It was so cold at the beginning of the week but so much warmer today. We might reach 80 degrees! It's still officially Fall however as the leaves are reminding us.


I just got this book and love it! I love that cover quilt. It just may be my next big project. I still have a few projects to wrap up but it's definitely on my to-do list!



I went to Macy's a few days ago and noticed Christmas decorations! Isn't it too early?? It's pretty but we haven't even had Halloween yet!!


My son told me his girlfriend is knitting him a sweater. I looked through his room and found this sweater that I made him when he was around 3 years old. I even got baseball buttons. He looked so cute when he wore this. I miss that little boy. Anyways, I'm glad I saved it.

That's my week's likes! Have a wonderful weekend!!




14 comments:

  1. No! Too early for Christmas stuff! But I love the color changes of the trees. It will be October next week... how did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. September is flying by! I keep hoping things get better soon.

      Delete
  2. Your neck of the woods is starting to look pretty. Yeah the stores suffered being closed during covid.they are trying to make it out alive at the end of the year.only 12 or so weekends to shop for the holidays.

    .
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit surprised to see Christmas decorations. I shouldn't have been too surprised. This whole year has been weird!

      Delete
  3. That sweater is so adorable! Great save! It's too early to think about Christmas for sure! I love Bonnie and Camille and love their fabric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Michele! Their new book has some great projects in it!

      Delete
  4. Hi Rosemary! OH, that sweater is ADORABLE. I'm so glad you saved it. Having a little three-year-old around myself right now, I can just picture how cute he looked in it. And with baseball buttons?!! The icing on the cake. Is it ever too early for Christmas?!! I guess I do have to agree - it is a bit early in September. But they do look so sparkly and happy - thanks for sharing. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roseanne! I liked the Christmas trees but surprised to be seeing them out already!

      Delete
  5. Don't you just love the quilt on the cover of the book? What a cute sweater. Christmas already? I am not ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I'm not ready for Christmas either! Too early!!

      Delete
  6. Christmas trees and decorations are starting to show up here too! I’m ignoring those displays til after Halloween! I ignore most of them all the time! I’m trying to downsize, not add to my stuff!
    Cute cute sweater! I miss the little people my kids were too!but they have turned into some pretty great adults!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Judy! I try to ignore those decorations too! My kids became awesome adults too but I miss those little hugs!

      Delete
  7. I love all the trees near you. They totally beautify! I wish we had more trees in my neck of the woods.
    The Bonnie and Camille pattern is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The book has some great patterns. I love looking through it!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...